The Alhambra tickets are nominative and your ID will be required in any control acces.
- The general ticket grants a visit to the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces and Generalife the same day within the opening times.
- Check the time of your admission to the Nasrid Palaces.
- In addition to the general pass, you also have Evening Visits and Garden Visits (gardens tickets are only for the Alcazaba and Generalife).
- There are two types of Evening Visits: The Nasrid Palaces, available year round; and the Generalife Gardens and Palace, available in March-June and September-October.
- Remember that the Granada Card includes entry to the Alhambra of Granada and the city's main monuments, saving you money. It is also an good option when no more general tickets are available.
How to purchase tickets to the Alhambra
- With the GRANADA CARD: get information
- Direct sale at the Ticket Office
- The Alhambra and Generalife Ticket Office is at the main entrance, near the car parks.
- The Ticket Office only sells tickets for the same day.
- You can pay in cash (box office) or by credit card (cash machine).
- Direct sales do not allow you to change the date or time of your visit, or cancel it.
- Buying tickets in advance:
Tickets available 1 year in advance and till the same day.
Payment with VISA/Mastercard.
- Online, at www.tickets.alhambra-patronato.es
- By telephone: + 34 858 889 002
- Tickets machines in Granada
- Corral del Carbón (calle Mariana Pineda)
- Alhambra Ticket office (next to the car park)
- Edificio Estafeta (next to Palacio de Carlos V, opposite the church of Santa María de la Alhambra)
The system allows the "print at home" option.
The ticktes could also be printed in the tickets machines.
Tickets with discount can only be collected in the ticket office.