What does the GRANADA CARD Tourist Pass include?
With the GRANADA CARD Tourist Pass, you'll see more and pay less.
The GRANADA CARD Tourist Pass offers tickets to Granada's main monuments and public transport. There is also a Kids GRANADA CARD for children of ages 3-11. It includes the same services as the adult card.
There are two types: GRANADA CARD Plus and GRANADA CARD Básico
- City bus: 9 journeys on the local red buses (with transfers within 60 min.)
- Tourist Train: 1 city tour on Granada's tourist train (Hop on Hop off service not included)
Advance ticket price: €40 Kids GRANADA CARD associated to GRANADA CARD Plus: Includes the same services. From ages 3 to 11.Purchase a GRANADA CARD
GRANADA CARD Plus is more
Because it's 30% cheaper than an individual visit to the services included in it. You get twice as much for half the price.
Because the GRANADA CARD Plus is NOT a transport pass OR a card for discounts on the city's services. Instead, it includes the price of tickets for the most important monuments in Granada. In addition, you will have more time and enough journeys on city transport to visit everything included in the card, without having to rush from one place to another to get your money's worth.
Because you can enjoy a tour on the tourist train* to learn more about Granada the easy way and visit the Albaicín neighbourhood.
- City bus: 5 journeys on the local red buses (with transfers within 60 min.)
Advance ticket price: €37 Kids GRANADA CARD associated to GRANADA CARD Plus: Includes the same services. From ages 3 to 11.Purchase a GRANADA CARD
Purchase a GRANADA CARD Plus instead of a GRANADA CARD Básico! For an extra €3 you get to see much more of Granada.
Enjoy the advantage of additional benefits, like a tour on the tourist train* and 9 journeys on city transport during more days. The card is valid for 5 consecutive days, instead of 3 days with the Básica card*
*(Hop on Hop off service not included)
*(working days, never 24 hour periods).
(1) The Granada card does not include the visit of the Planetarium nor the Biodomo. These two areas are not part of the standard ticket. Due to the limited capacity of both areas it is necessary to purchase a ticket with a specific date and time in the same box office.
(2) The Sacromonte Abbey visit is guided and it requests to book in advance T 958 221 441