1. Contemplate the world's loveliest sunset from the Mirador de San Nicolás (viewpoint).
2. Stroll through the delightful narrow streets of the Albaicín.
3. Go up to the Sacromonte Abbey, where legend has it that a stone has the power to marry.
4. Wander through the splendid Alhambra forest.
5. Climb to the top of the Torre de la Vela (The Watchtower) and return to ring the bell on 2 January.
6. Enjoy the best company in the walk known as Paseo de los Tristes, at the foot of the Alhambra and along the banks of the river Darro.
7. Be captivated by the most romantic garden in Granada, in the Carmen de los Mártires.
8. Have a delicious cup of tea in the intimate, romantic atmosphere of the city's Arab tea houses.
9. Take a tour of the courtyards, which have been the scene of so many loves stories since times immemorial.
10. Enjoy a wonderful walk along the traditional promenades of Paseo de la Bomba and El Salón, with stunning views of the Sierra Nevada mountains.