Before the purchase you will choose:
- the types
- date for the visit to the Alhambra (except in the Granada card ciudad) and time slot for the Nasrid Palaces, depending on the chosen types.
- starting date for the Granada Card
The Granada card can not be used until the chosen start date, which can not be changed.
Once the purchase is finished, you will receive a confirmation email with the "print at home" in an attachment. Without hte "print at home" you cannot use the included services or visit the Alhambra.
The Granada cards are nominative and your ID will be required when visiting the Alhambra.
To visit the monuments, you just need the "print at home" on paper or on your smartphone. Direct access without going through the box office.
To use the tranportation, you need to collect the tickets in advance.
The monuments included in your GRANADA CARD type, with the exception of the Alhambra, can only be visited once, during opening hours* within the validity days of the card, without booking in advance, except for:
- the Alhambra, which day visit ant time must be selected during the purchasing process.
The Sacromonte Abbey visit is guided. Please, check the time slot before getting the monument T 958 221 445.
The visit to the Planetarium and the Biodomo at the Science Park Museum are not included, as they are not included in the general ticket to the museum. Tickets for the Planetarium cost an extra €2.50 and must be purchased in advance at the ticket office. Tickets for the Biodomo cost an extra €4 and must be purchased in advance at the ticket office.
The card allows you to make any number of transfers within a 60 minute time limit.
The bus pass is valid for:
- Every day during the card validity.
It is included 1 trip.
It is not included hop on-hop off service.
Tourist train tickets can be obtained at the train stops with the train driver.
* The monuments may modify or suppress access for organizational or conservation reasons. The transport can be altered following the instructions of the Traffic Department (demostrations, processions, accidents,...)
Monuments will be closed on 25th December (Chrismas) and 1st January (New Year)
Once the purchase is finished, you will receive a confirmation email with the "print at home" in an attachment.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your email, including the inbox and spam.
The confirmation email address is email@example.com